Dealerships across the U.S. use KeyBank systems every day to secure vehicle keys and protect inventory. KeyBank works for them because:
- System access is strictly controlled by user codes or a biometric device, such as the fingerprint reader.
- Managers determine employees’ level of access to the system, using five different access levels.
- Keys can be returned to any location in the cabinet and the system remembers that location.
- Smart Key locations in the cabinet are individually illuminated for instant visual ID.
- KeyBank records the access history for each key.
- The key system works as a stand-alone or interfaces with the dealership’s PC, network or in-house system.
Asset Management at Its Best
KeyBank is ideal for new and used car dealerships, service departments, and rental car fleets. This well-tested key security system helps you:
- Never lose a sale because you can’t find the keys
- Eliminate key and remote replacement costs
- Eliminate the mess and hassles of lock boxes and pegboards
- Protect assets
- Dramatically reduce liabilities for theft and possibly reduce your floor plan insurance premiums
- Reduce or eliminate mystery mileage and damage
- Increase productivity
- Check the status and location of your vehicle inventory in real time, any time
- Analyze vehicle demo histories to find slow movers
- Analyze sales force performance on demos
- Create audit trails
- Manage accountability in REAL-TIME