- Keys are hung on I.D. tags, which are then attached to Cobra Key Holders.
- The Key Holders are then inserted and locked into place in the Key System.
- An individual key can only be removed when an access key is inserted into the lock for that key.
- Access keys remain in the cabinet while vehicle keys are checked out.
- Returning the vehicle keys to the Cobra Key lock releases the Access Key.
A Master Key allows a manager to move keys quickly and efficiently without damaging the Cobra locks.
For more information, please contact us.