- What makes KeyBank Auto system superior to other automobile key control systems?
- Who manufacturers KeyBank Auto?
- Does KeyBank require its own dedicated computer?
- What security features are incorporated into the KeyBank system?
- How much space does KeyBank Auto require?
- Does KeyBank offer detailed programming?
- Can KeyBank Auto talk to my PC or In-House system?
- Can I get a service agreement for the KeyBank system?
- I only want my managers to run reports. Is there away we can control the level of access users have?
- Can we reuse the Smart Keys?
What makes KeyBank Auto system superior to other automobile key control systems?
KeyBank secures the keys in a wall mounted, easy to use, electronic cabinet that expands from 48 to 2000 keys.
Who manufacturers KeyBank Auto?
KeyBank is developed and manufactured by Morse Watchmans, Inc., the most recognized name worldwide in security management products since 1882.
Does KeyBank require its own dedicated computer?
KeyBank can run stand-alone or the dealer can interface the system with the dealership’s PC, network or in-house system.
What security features are incorporated into the KeyBank system?
First, you cannot “trick” the system by powering it down – the battery back-up lasts for 48 hours. Also, KeyBank ‘s 18-gauge steel cabinet uses a high quality Medeco lock with a 300-lb pick resistant plate protecting the lock.
How much space does KeyBank Auto require?
KeyBank takes very little space because the system can be mounted directly to the wall. A KeyBank system that will protect the first 12 to 215 keys measures 32″ x 32″ x 7.5″. All systems weight approximately 95 lbs.
Extra additional cabinets, each measuring the same dimensions, will protect 250 keys per cabinet. You can have up to 10 cabinets per KeyBank system.
Does KeyBank offer detailed programming?
Yes, The KeyBank provides a wide variety of reports including:
- Vehicle history
- Employee activity
- Vehicle inventory
- Vehicle analyzer
- Salesmen Activity
- Detailed prospect information
Can KeyBank Auto talk to my PC or In-House system?
Yes, KeyBank can be interfaced to most brand of a dealership’s PC or In-house system, allowing dealers to retrieve all key and vehicle information as well as user information.
Can I get a service agreement for the KeyBank system?
Yes, Security Key Systems offers several types of service contracts, including up to five-year contracts. Please ask your sales representative for more information.
I only want my managers to run reports. Is there away we can control the level of access users have?
KeyBank lets you determine access. You can assign up to five different levels for each employee.
Can we reuse the Smart Keys?
Yes. Here’s another way we differ from our competitors. Each Smart Key can be reused, and if you need more, you can order the Smart Keys and rings online.